Here are some of our most commonly asked questions. Please contact us if your question is not addressed.
- Is Blue Ribbon licensed by the DMV?
- Blue Ribbon is licensed for driver education and driver training. Our license number with the DMV is E4454
- Is your online program accepted anywhere in California?
- Yes, but not in other states.
- How does my teen enroll in your program?
- They can enroll on the website or by contacting our support staff over the phone.
- If my teen has already completed driver education can she still enroll for just behind-the-wheel training?
- Yes, she can enroll in our “ Behind the Wheel Training Only.”
- Is your payment site secure?
- Yes, we use Global Gateway API through First Data. Our transactions are secured with a GoDaddy.com Web Server Certificate. Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption
- What happens if my teen does not pass the online education final?
- Students must pass the final exam with a score of 80%. Students can take the test up to 3
times. If they fail all three tries, they can re-register for three more chances for a minimal fee
- How does my teen receive the certificate once they complete the online program?
- The certificate will be mailed to them.
- When does my teen schedule his drivers training?
- Once he passes his permit test, he can call us to schedule the 3 two- hour lessons. We drive 7-
days a week.
- Does your insurance cover my teenager during the lesson?
- Yes, when students are driving our vehicles, they are covered by our insurance.
- What is your refund policy?
- Sorry, we have a no-refund policy.